As every food savvy traveler to Paris knows; the City of Light is a home to the best patisseries and chocolatiers in the world and able to satisfy sweet tooth of all who wish to savor it bite by delicious bite. La Maison du Chocolat The tip of the pastry iceberg is made up of big names such as Laduree and Pierre Herme, who was the first to present his pastry creations like a fashion collection. Pierre Herme To further whet your appetite, there are... Read More
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés