Late summer bounty at Ottawa’s ByWard market is on full display. Dazzling array of vibrant colours, aromas and textures, a true sensory overload. I can never resist the urge to buy a little bit of everything and then try to come up with some creative ways to use it all up before it passes its prime. Golden corn, juicy red tomatoes, shiny plump eggplants, sunny-yellow squash and sunset-hued ripe Ontario peaches, it’s hard to choose. This time... Read More
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN