During my five years in London, I often spent weekends in Paris and Amsterdam but never made it to Bruges. On my last visit to Paris last month, I made sure to make time to visit this wonderfully preserved medieval city, postcard perfect stop on any tour of Europe. Situated in Western Flanders part of Belgium, Bruges is a living museum, rich in art and ancient architecture. When Dukes of Burgundy set up court in here in the 15th century, the... Read More
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!