From one of the oldest and the most prestigious wineries in Portugal, comes this delicious blend of 75 % Moscatel de Setúbal and 25% Arinto. The grapes are harvested in mid-September to preserve Moscatel’s natural acidity and aromatics before they are vinified to dryness. Abundant floral notes with aromas and flavours of tropical fruit, grilled pineapple and litchis. Fruit... Read More
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza