A fantastic patio sipper from Peller Estates Niagara vineyards. Dry and medium bodied, fruit forward with bright acidity. Aromas and flavours of ripe peaches, green apples, lemon drops and lime with a touch of minerality. Clean and crisp finish. Serve well chilled. Perfectly matched with grilled and pan seared fish and seafood with a splash of lemon juice. Tasted August 2016/91... Read More
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza