Full-bodied with firm tannic structure, this is a big Californian Cab with great ageing potential. Deep, intense and concentrated, it’s bursting with aromas and flavours of ripe black cherries and blackberries. Matured in French oak for two years, it displays great depth and finesse with plenty of weight. It closes in a very long tobacco-toned finish. Perfectly matched with... Read More
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @runawaygrape
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Artesa Organic Rioja Organic 2016 & Spanish Tapas