Elegant and complex, fruit-forward Pinot Noir from Niagara’s Beamsville Bench. Bursting with aromas and flavours of ripe black cherries, raspberries and plums with subtle herbal notes. Silky, smooth, well integrated tannins. Plush and velvety mouthfeel. Long earthy-tinged finish. Enjoy with grilled salmon, roasted chicken or pungent ripe Brie. Score: 92/100. Tasted November 2017. VINTAGES#:... Read More
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza