This intense fruity white is a true crowd-pleaser. Vinified with 100% Pinot Grigio grapes sources from the high altitude vineyards in Friuli region of northern Italy. Light, crisp and fresh with pronounced aromas and flavors of ripe white peaches, orchard fruits, and zesty citrus. Complex with the luxurious mouthfeel and excellent acidity. Extremely food versatile, this is a perfect... Read More
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!