Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 VINTAGES#: 499459, $ 74.00 The vintage of 2013 in Columbia Valley delivered a long and warm growing season allowing the berries to fully ripen and produced beautifully ripe, well balanced elegant wines. This exceptional red is a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon with the addition of 10% Merlot. Powerful and intense, it’s bursting... Read More
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN