The Carnival of Venice or as Italian’s know it “Carnevale di Venezia” is an annual celebration. A colorful and joyful party, world-famous for its festive and colourful masks, masquerade balls and elaborate feasts featuring traditional food and wines of Veneto region. The Carnival dates back to 1162 with a victory of the “Serenissima Repubblica”... Read More
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!