Trapiche Extra Brut Sparkling, Mendoza, Argentina LCBO#: 262261, $ 13.45 Truly an incredible price point for the quality of this delightful Argentinian sparkler from Mendoza’s Uco Valley. An interesting blend of 70% Chardonnay, 20% Semillon and 10% Malbec, vinified by charmat method. Pretty pineapple nose, bursting with aromas and flavours of granny smith apples. Extended maturation... Read More
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!