Traditional Côtes du Rhône red blend from Cellier Des Dauphins. Vinified with 80% Grenache, 15 % Syrah and a touch of Mourvèdre. Medium bodied, fruit forward and dry, it’s bursting with aromas and flavours of ripe summer fruit, a touch of spice, subtle floral notes and smooth, silky tannins. Closes in an earthy, medium finish. Perfect party wine, great paired with succulent... Read More
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza