Fall has arrived to Ontario and there are few more enjoyable things than a harvest-inspired meals splashed down with bottles on bottles of white and red wine pairings. When matching these heart-warming dishes with wine it’s important to keep in mind that the elements in both wine and food should enhance and not necessarily complement each another. Following are a few of my favourite fall harvest dishes perfectly paired with our local food-friendly... Read More
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés