Ravenswood Old Vine Zinfandel 2013, California, USA Crafted with the fruit from many different vineyards throughout California’s Lodi region, all vinified separately before blending. Fruit forward and earthy with perfectly balanced, vibrant acidity, this is a delicious blend of 77% Zinfandel with 23% of Petit Sirah. Bursting with aromas and flavours of ripe black fruit, a touch of baking spice and soft velvety mouthfeel, leading to a vanilla-chocolate-toned... Read More
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!