Elegant and complex, fruit-forward Pinot Noir from Niagara’s Beamsville Bench. Bursting with aromas and flavours of ripe black cherries, raspberries and plums with subtle herbal notes. Silky, smooth, well integrated tannins. Plush and velvety mouthfeel. Long earthy-tinged finish. Enjoy with grilled salmon, roasted chicken or pungent ripe Brie. Score: 92/100. Tasted November 2017. VINTAGES#: 520080, # 23.95. Share this:Click to share on Facebook... Read More
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés