Late summer bounty at Ottawa’s ByWard market is on full display. A dazzling array of vibrant colors, aromas, and textures, a true sensory overload. I can never resist the urge to buy a little bit of everything and then try to come up with some creative ways to use it all up before it passes its prime. Golden corn, juicy red tomatoes, shiny plump eggplants, sunny-yellow squash, and sunset-hued ripe Ontario peaches, it’s hard to choose. This... Read More
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping