It’s that time of the year again. The air is crisp and the colourful leaves have fallen. The mercury is dropping, fogs are rolling into town and a welcoming sent of wood-burning fire is everywhere. Time to cocoon, curl on a couch in front of the fireplace and enjoy some fleshy, big, bold and beautiful winter warming reds with perfectly balanced fruit, tannins, and alcohol. The kind of wines perfect for fireside conversation and comforting,... Read More
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!