Celebration of Canada’s 150 Birthday is also a celebration of Canada’s world class wines. With several wine producing regions from coast to coast, Canada produces wines in many styles. Best known for production of premium icewine, Canada also produces world-class sparkling, white, rose, red, dessert and fortified wines. Our vine-growing regions stretch from the Atlantic to the Pacific Oceans and are mainly based in Southern British Columbia... Read More
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping