Celebration of Canada’s 150 Birthday is also a celebration of Canada’s world class wines. With several wine producing regions from coast to coast, Canada produces wines in many styles. Best known for production of premium icewine, Canada also produces world-class sparkling, white, rose, red, dessert and fortified wines. Our vine-growing regions stretch from the Atlantic to the Pacific Oceans and are mainly based in Southern British Columbia... Read More
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza