The summer is finally here and the soaring temperatures call for chilled, crisp & thirst quenching whites, made for hot, lazy days of summer. The world is full of such light and fruity cool climate whites, with brilliant natural acidity and steely nature. Their ability to match vast array of dishes makes them an exceptionally versatile food partner and a perfect summer patio sipper. Beat the heat and head to the isles of France for some famous... Read More
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!