From the vineyards in the golden triangle of Muscadet, on the outskirts of Nantes, comes this deliciously fruity and refreshing white. Vinified from Melon de Bourgogne grapes, it delivers aromas and flavours of granny smith apples, lemon drops and lime zest with pronounced minerality. Dry, with crisp acidity and smooth finish. Perfect aperitif wine! Great match with salmon tartar... Read More
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Artesa Organic Rioja Organic 2016 & Spanish Tapas