From the high altitude Rueda vineyards northeast of Madrid comes this light, crisp and refreshing white. Vinified with 100% Verdejo grapes, Spain’s signature white varietal, it’s bursting with aromas and flavours of lemon drops and ripe passion fruit with herbaceous notes of fennel with a touch of minerality. This is a great value Spanish white that makes a perfect match to... Read More
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein