The Carnival of Venice or as Italian’s know it “Carnevale di Venezia” is an annual celebration. A colorful and joyful party, world-famous for its festive and colorful masks, masquerade balls and elaborate feasts featuring traditional food and wines of Veneto region. The Carnival dates back to 1162 with a victory of the “Serenissima Repubblica”... Read More
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés