An elegant and complex blend of 80% Sangiovese with 20% Merlot & Cab Sauvignon hailing from the Chianti Classico region in the heart of Tuscany. Plush and smooth with well-balanced acidity and velvety tannins. Abundance of ripe black cherries and a whiff of cigar box. Closes in a lingering, smoke-tinged finish. Gnocchi are light as air soft dough dumplings made... Read More
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @runawaygrape
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Artesa Organic Rioja Organic 2016 & Spanish Tapas