Luscious Port, a traditional sweet red wine of Portugal’s Douro valley is a red wine fortified with an addition of a grape spirit to stop the fermentation, leaving the wine with residual sugar and higher alcohol. That leftover sugar makes it lusciously sweet and perfectly suited as a dessert or after dinner drink. One of the classic and best-known cheese and port combinations... Read More
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @runawaygrape
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Artesa Organic Rioja Organic 2016 & Spanish Tapas