From the sunny shores of Spain’s Penedés region comes this amazing Cab. This is Torres’ most prestigious red, well known to connoisseurs around the world. Vinified with 100% cabernet sauvignon grapes from the selected small vineyard. Tons of dark fruit, plenty of weight with great depth and finesse. Excellent acidity with pronounced aromas and flavours of ripe black cherries... Read More
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN