From the sunny shores of Spain’s Penedés region comes this amazing Cab. This is Torres’ most prestigious red, well known to connoisseurs around the world. Vinified with 100% cabernet sauvignon grapes from the selected small vineyard. Tons of dark fruit, plenty of weight with great depth and finesse. Excellent acidity with pronounced aromas and flavours of ripe black cherries... Read More
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés