This intense fruity white is a true crowd-pleaser. Vinified with 100% Pinot Grigio grapes sources from the high altitude vineyards in Friuli region of northern Italy. Light, crisp and fresh with pronounced aromas and flavors of ripe white peaches, orchard fruits, and zesty citrus. Complex with the luxurious mouthfeel and excellent acidity. Extremely food versatile, this is a perfect... Read More
Follow me on TwitterTweets by @runawaygrape
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Artesa Organic Rioja Organic 2016 & Spanish Tapas