Wine & Cheese truly are a perfect pair. Both available in astounding range of styles and they often get more complex with time. When pairing them it’s important to consider texture, acidity, fat and tannin. Cheeses can be split in four major categories: Fresh: Soft and spreadable, mild or tangy Soft: Creamy decadent cheeses with bloomy rind Hard: Usually... Read More
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein