Vina San Pedro 1865 Vineyard Chardonnay 2015, Chile This beautifully crafted 100% Chardonnay hails from Elgui Valley in the north of Chile. With the Pacific Ocean only 25K away, the climate is moderate and perfectly suited for the varietal. Bursting with aromas and flavours of zesty citrus with papaya notes as a great surprise. Creamy, luxurious mouthfeel. Refreshing with crisp... Read More
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Jermann Pinot Grigio, IGT Friuli & Pesto Shrimp Pizza
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Kew Vineyards Pinot Noir & JUICY ROASTED CHICKEN