Traditional Côtes du Rhône red blend from Cellier Des Dauphins. Vinified with 80% Grenache, 15 % Syrah and a touch of Mourvèdre. Medium bodied, fruit forward and dry, it’s bursting with aromas and flavours of ripe summer fruit, a touch of spice, subtle floral notes and smooth, silky tannins. Closes in an earthy, medium finish. Perfect party wine, great paired with succulent... Read More
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés