December is a month to celebrate and Champagne has been an undeniable celebratory drink over the centuries. Stylish and chic, fizz has been associated with fun since middle 17th century when London society discovered the “uplifting” effect of this amazing wine from Champagne with its smooth, seductive bubbles exploding on the tongue in a frothy array of fruity, brioche-like... Read More
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Venetian Carnival: Feast for the eyes and the palate
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Fall Feasting: Fine Wine & Food of Ontario
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping