December is a month to celebrate and Champagne has been an undeniable celebratory drink over the centuries. Stylish and chic, fizz has been associated with fun since middle 17th century when London society discovered the “uplifting” effect of this amazing wine from Champagne with its smooth, seductive bubbles exploding on the tongue in a frothy array of fruity, brioche-like... Read More
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!
- Cozy Christmas Traditions: Sipping Glühwein