Happy Labour Day fellow Canadians!!! I am celebrating with a true labor of love!!! I know, such hardship!! These gooey, melted-chocolate-oozing, banana muffins are truly to die for!! GF and a snap to make they are a perfect lazy long weekend in my PJ’s creation!!! What you’ll need: 1 cup GF baking flour 1 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/4 tsp salt 1 tsp cinnamon 1/3... Read More
- WINTER WARMING RED WINES
- Wine Pairings for Late Summer Bounty
- Gooey GF Banana Chocolate Muffins
- Crisp Whites for Summer Sipping
- Around the World in Six Rosés
- Perfect Pairing: Chateau Ste. Michelle Ethos Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon & Blue Cheese
- Pink Bubbles for your Valentine!
- WINE PAIRING OF THE WEEK: Château des Charmes Cabernet Icewine & Foie Gras
- ICEWINE: Sipping Canadian Liquid Gold
- Sparkling Wines: Ring in the New Year with a Splash of Bubbly!